Design teaching materials and assessment plan; Conduct lectures, tutorial and laboratory sessions, provide continuos feedback to students, counsel students and participate in staff development activities.
Ensure quality educations are delivered by providing full support to the education center.
Responsible for the welfare of all students as well as academic and support of the college
Possesses initiative, hardworking, keen, the ability to think independently and a passion for academic excellence.
- Develop training and development plans for college students.
- Collaborate with other departments to determine best performance approach
- Candidate must possess at least(JPK Level 3/4/5 with VTO - for SKM Instructor) or (Degree in Engineering or equivalent qualifications - for Diploma/ HND Lecturer);
- Minimum of 4 year(s) working experience with proven record Education;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skill with strong command in spoken and written English;
- Must have proven ability to manage under minimum supervision in terms of operations and academic performance;
- Good managerial and leadership qualities is mandatory to manage the whole operations and academic team;
- Must be able to work effectiveky and efficiently under limited time constraints while producing high quality output